Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Months

Is there a time when it's "too late" to tell someone how you feel?
I've been struggling with this question for a long time...For months, to be exact.
I don't want to get specific, but it has to do with someone who I believe got the wrong impression of me. And although it has been a month since I last spoke with this person, I've recently been feeling like I need to clear things up.
In all the million times that I've gone over making this decision in my mind of whether or not to write to this person, the big question comes up of whether I'm only doing it to try to make something happen between me and the other party. But the bottom line is I want to do it for myself, as an instance to prove that I can be honest with myself...Even if it means that I'll end up making a fool of myself.

I don't know; what do you think?




Bean out. (And in bed, I'm so tired!) (Good night!)

2 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

It's never too late.
I made a mistake with a person and just kind of ignored it for months because I thought it would be awkward/silly to bring it up. The longer I left it, the more I ignored it because it would seem even sillier to mention it ages on. But, I recently did. Like, literally 2 weeks ago and the person was really really touched and pleased.

Do it. It's worth it for you..and for the other person. Good luck

Ps. You can't make a fool of yourself. It is, however, foolish to waste an oppurtunity to set things right :)

shirenesBEAN said...

Thank you so much, I feel much better now knowing someone's gone through the same thing as me.
I really appreciate it!
And you're right, I'm so tired of keeping thoughts/feelings to myself and not expressing them when I want to.

Thanks again. :)