Monday, September 29, 2008

Song I'm thinking about...

I don't know why, but this is one of those songs where I think more about the lyrics than the music (which rarely happens for me when I listen to songs, I must admit that hehe). I guess it's because the theme's very real and honest, which is what makes a good song in my opinion..

Lyrics to Realize by Colbie Caillat
V1: Take time to realize, That your warmth is crashing down on in. Take time to realize, that I am on your side. Didn't I, didn't I tell you. But I can't spell it out for you, no it's never gonna be that simple, no I cant spell it out for you
C: If you just realize what I just realized, then we'd be perfect for each other and will never find another. Just realized what I just realized, we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now.
V2: Take time to realize, Oh-oh I'm on your side, didn't I, didn't I tell you. Take time to realize, this all can pass you by, didn't I tell you. But I can't spell it out for you, no it's never gonna be that simple, no I can't spell it out for you.
C: If you just realized what I just realized, then we'd be perfect for each other then we'd never find another. Just realized what I just realized, we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now.
V3: It's not always the same, no, it's never the same, if you don't feel it too. If you meet me half way, if you would meet me half way, it could be the same for you.
C: If you just realize what I just realized, then we'd be perfect for each other then we'd never find another. Just realize what I just realized, we'd never have to wonder, Just realize what I just realized, if you just realize what I just realized, OoOoOOo missed out on each other now, missed out on each other now, Realize, realize, realize, realize

No comments: