Sunday, April 4, 2010

(No Title.)

Okay, I know I just said I was going to bed, but I just felt like posting a poem I recently wrote before I "hit the sack" (I used quotations there because I normally never use that phrase, I just felt like doing it for fun hehe).

Enjoy!

(No Title)
Nothing breezes
Like the wind, on
A Sunday Morning.
Like no holiday, it
Brushes away
All our problems that
Were sitting, comfortably
On our hilltops.
The flowers bloom with dignity,
All the trees sway
With peace, all the
Crashing waves move more
Smoothly, all because
Of the wind.
Do not object, for
This is how it
All should, and
Must, Be.
Nature allows it,
And you should too.

Good night (for real this time, my eyes are literally closing as I'm typing this, so I'll go to bed now. for real.)! :)


Bean out.

No comments: