Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blueberry Pancakes

This morning, after waking up to find that I was home alone as my mom had taken my little brother to swim meet practice, I randomly decided to make myself a nice hot batch of healthy blueberry pancakes. :D

Of course, it felt strange that I was making a 6-serving breakfast just for myself, but I wanted to see what it felt like to eat pancakes fresh from the pan, instead of the usual task of waiting half an hour after they're ready to actually eat them (when the pancakes have practically gone stale and lifeless..which would be why I end up microwaving the pancakes..ughh!)...And it. felt. amazing. :)

Not that this means I'll only eat pancakes alone from now on, but now I know that it's not such a bad thing to do once in awhile. ;)

Have a lovely day!


Bean out.

No comments: