Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chocolate Dipped Coconut Deliciousness

I just took my first bite out of my Chocolate Dipped Coconut flavored LUNA bar, and I have just died and gone to heaven.

I hadn't eaten in at least four hours, because I spent that entire time running all over the downtown area to turn in what seemed like a gazillion job applications and resumes. I did take a half-hour break by sitting in a so-cozy-that-you-feel-like-it's-literally-swallowing-you couch at the Barnes & Noble and read the first 25 pages of a new book by one of my favorite authors...But still, when I opened the lovingly scented LUNA bar with my mouth watering, and my feet red and hurting from walking in uncomfortable shoes and my hair in a giant mess since it was windy outside and my hair is already poofy and wavy, I felt like I just stepped on a cloud that I never want to get off of.

So I shall spend the rest of today congratulating myself on turning in all those applications that literally took the whole of yesterday to fill out, as I enjoy the rest of this delicious snack (or lunch...). :)

Here it goes...


Bean out.

No comments: